While in law school, Mr. Canale served as a law clerk for McCormick & Priore, P.C.. He also served as the Business Editor of the Rutgers Law Review. As a member of the Rutgers Domestic Violence Clinic, Mr. Canale successfully tried cases to conclusion and reached favorable settlement agreements on behalf of his clients. Additionally, he served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Noel L. Hillman, U.S.D.J. of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Canale began his practice as an associate with McCormick & Priore, P.C. There, he handled various insurance related disputes. During his tenure, Mr. Canale successfully arbitrated personal injury cases. A large portion of his practice was also dedicated to the handling of unique insurance coverage claims.
Anthony J. Canale is admitted to practice in all the state courts for New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and the United States District Court for the District of Pennsylvania.
Honors and Awards
Upon graduation, Mr. Canale was awarded the Don F. DíAgui Memorial Award for academic excellence in Tort law.
- Anthony J. Canale, Unique Claims: The Internet of Things and Derivative Claims, Seminar, Reading I Day Event, Media, Pa., April 2016.
- Scott J. Tredwell & Anthony J. Canale, A Brave New World of Cyber Security and Hacking Insurance: An Exploration into the Current State of Cyber Insurance, lead article in CounterPoint, April 2015.
- Scott J. Tredwell & Anthony J. Canale, Cyber Liability, Seminar, Reading I Day Event, Media, Pa., April 2015.
Anthony J. Canale participates in the Federal Prisoner Re-Entry Program at the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Camden Vicinage.
- Rutgers University School of Law & Camden (J.D. 2015)
- Western Carolina University (B.S. 2011)
Anthony can be contacted directly at [email protected]
To learn more about the diversity of our firm, click here to read our attorney profiles.