Bankruptcy is not an option for every. It takes a lawyer who has spent years studying bankruptcy in law school and even more year practicing with thousands of different financial situations to truly know whether bankruptcy is the best option for you. Out attorneys have over 150 years of combined experience and are qualified to accurately evaluate your situation. Contact a bankruptcy attorney today at 1.800.391.5706.
For some people, viagra buy rather than spending day after day overwhelmed by creditors demanding repayments that you simply cannot meet, cialis buy a choice that can save you money and trouble can be to cancel your debts and have a fresh financial start with bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is not an end, but a new, bright beginning. There are many benefits to filing bankruptcy, such as:
- The Automatic Stay – Creditors will stop harassing you, calling you at home or work.
- You can receive protection of your income, home, and other vital property – Bankrutpcy may provide protection from unsecured creditors.
- You can save your wages – Bankruptcy halts any garnishments (attachments or seizures) of wages or other forms of income, such as Social Security Benefits.
- You can be free from debts – When you complete bankruptcy, you will received a notice of discharge, relieving you of any personal obligation to repay most unsecured debts.
- You can save your home – Bankruptcy can save a bank from foreclosing on your home. Also, under the Chapter 13 repayment plan, filing bankruptcy allows you time to catch up on your missed or late payments to keep your home.
- You can file privately – There is no stigma attached to filing bankruptcy; it is merely a sign that you are taking action to handle your financial concerns. Your friends and co-workers do not need to know.
- Your credit score will return – Late payments can ruin your credit score. Bankruptcy will not change your credit score immediately, but without late bills, you can rebuild your credit more quickly.
- You can file bankruptcy quickly – Your notice of discharge usually comes about 60 days after your 341a Meeting if you are filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If you filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, your repayment plan is designed to be about 3-5 years.
- You will have a fresh start – When you are free of your debts, you have a clean slate to rebuild your finances.
- You can get your life back – Financial problems can ruin your life and overall attitude towards the world. Filing bankruptcy allows you to stop worrying about paying the bills and fighting with your spouse about money problems.
With over 45 years of experience, Subranni Zauber has built a reputation as a leader in solving your personal bankruptcy concerns. We approach every client we help with the individualized attention they need and the expertise to maximize the most desired outcome possible. If you would like to speak to a bankruptcy attorney, contact us today at 1.800.391.5706.