Scott has extensive experience in a variety of areas of commercial litigation, including banking, contract and construction disputes. Scott has represented clients in State and Federal Courts including the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Appellate Court for the Third Circuit as well as the Superior Courts of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Scott also has an extensive real estate practice wherein he handles complex commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale, leasing, finance, land use approvals and all aspects of real estate development. Scott assists property owners, developers and investors in all aspects of real estate development, from the initial transaction, to development approvals, financing and litigation.
Prior to joining Subranni Zauber LLC, Scott represented creditors in all types of financial situations including bankruptcies, receivership, collections, contract disputes, fraudulent transfer laws, mortgage foreclosures, and foreclosure on maritime liens at the national firm of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC. Scott later moved on to work at the Comegno Law Group, P.C., representing schools and school districts in complex litigation disputes. Later, Scott was a founding partner of the firm Bergmann & Good, LLC which represented complex commercial litigation and real estate matters.
- Camden County Bar Association
- South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Honors and Awards
- SNJ Business People 40 Under 40 2016
Publications and Speaking
- Frequent guest speaker for the South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association on topics including landlord/tenant disputes, advice for real estate investment, purchasing and financing.
- Instructor of Course in New Jersey Landlord-Tenant Law for The Real Estate School
Scott earned his undergraduate degree in Finance from Villanova University and his Juris Doctor from the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University.
In his free time, he is a member of the Quaker City String Band.
Scott can be contacted directly at email@example.com
To learn more about the diversity of our firm, click here to read our attorney profiles.